SDSU Storm & Nasatir Halls
Renovations were long been needed on this 1957 social sciences building on the SDSU campus. The renovations included new and upgraded classroom technologies, academic and research laboratories, and faculty offices. Renovations also included two new lecture halls with 275 and 475 seats, and a small food service facility/convenience store. The renovations offer upgraded program space for eight academic departments from the College of Arts and Letters.
The services ID Studios provided included a combination of specifying new interior and site furniture and repurposing existing furniture in the new building.
Photos ©Jim Brady