Landmark Building Renovation
This stand-alone, 2-story building with basement was originally designed as a movie theater and converted to office space in 1950. Brixton Capital acquired the building with the intent to modernize it for their own Corporate Headquarters and to share with tenants. The design was based on an open concept, maximizing the coastal views of Fletcher Cove and bringing those elements into the interior of the space. The renovation features a new monument stair which took into account the circular theme inherent in the existing architecture.